08-16-2020, 12:59 AM   #18
gtfalve
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTDR1V View Post
I saw the G82 today. I was very impressed. The renders out there are close, but still a bit far from the pre-production model.

So 3/4 of the car looks amazing. The front grill is still a bit getting used to. It does not look as bad in person than in the pictures. The hood integrates with the grill making 2 bumps, which give it an aggressive look, and makes it look a little better than the renders. It will likely be an eyesore in certain colors.

The side profile is fantastic. It does not have a large vent like the renders suggest, it's kind of like the 1M, with a smaller vent like the previous M3/4s. It looks fast from the side.

The rear looks very aggressive. The exhausts are HUGE in a good way.

What I really liked was that the entire bottom of the car, side skirt, essentially was gloss black.

Wheels were incrementally changed. They look similar to the 666m wheels but gloss black, and look easier to clean.

Interior looks amazing, the seats are two tone, but the seats look like they may be very uncomfortable. Very exaggerated bolsters, and a little carbon fiber divot between your legs. Again, look amazing, don't look comfortable.
I didn't get the best look in the rear, but it seemed to suggest that you could have 3 passengers in the rear.

The yellow was stunning.

Did you see it at the driving event in NY?
Appreciate 0