Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E83 X3, F87 M2, 17' i3 REX

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup73 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M-E30 View Post
I just hit the curb on a tight spot. Minor damage but I can't stand looking at it. Does anyone know if I can get a touch up kit for the wheel or am I going to be stuck paying $1200 for a new wheel. If anyone knows the paint code for the wheel? If so where can I get it?If anyone could help I would appreciate it so much! Help!!
Our wheels are somewhat challenging to fix; I had some minor curb rash repaired by this guy:

http://www.awrswheelrepair.com/philly/requestinfo

He is a super nice guy with very reasonable prices. His name has come up on these forums numerous times. Not sure where in Jersey you are located. His shop is near Manayunk, a suburb of Philadelphia. For my wheel, he had it for almost two weeks. Couldn't get it to look up to his standards. He sent it out to his main shop (in NY I believe). I am 90% satisfied with the work. You know the old saying "no one would be able to tell, except for you". This is true in my case. We'll see how it holds up over time. He ended up charging me $175. Well worth it IMO

Hope this helps..

-c
I've used the local guy from allow wheel repair shop as well. He repairs rims at the local dealer and charges me $100 per rim to repair curb rash.

I have had him do about 3 different rims for me in the past, all turned out great!
pup73518.50