View Single Post
      11-21-2019, 10:47 PM   #11
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWonlyZone View Post
Every dollar you pay at delivery is at risk, period, It should ALL be built into the payment. And I didn’t say you don’t know how to lease, I said it’s nice to see many of us actually do!

If you bail out of the lease a few months early like many of us do, or if the car is totaled or stolen, you made a mistake, So, if all goes perfectly, and you drive the car exactly to term with no loss, you’re fine.

So tell me why I would take that risk? I even build in the wheel and tire insurance for the same reasons. Why pay up front and own the insurance for 36 months? Am I guaranteed to have the car for 36 months? No. Have never kept a car to term.

Hope this helps.
This is agree to disagree... I'm not gonna cry over $700 registration fee if I end up eating it and have it "built in" I guess... Either way, even if you sell it at some point, you still paid the first "registration" over the course of ownership... Maybe it's three months? Maybe you love the car and it's 13 months?

Regardless, I wouldn't insult people with such a blanket OPINION and say you lease right and others don't lol... It's such "fake news" type shit... "This is correct and this behavior isn't !!"
Appreciate 0