Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NH335i View Post
What specifically are you looking for as far as a bracket goes?

Im a fabricator. And any sort of bracket would be simple.
Basically looking into retrofitting various calipers for better performance or better looks. Either a new caliper onto the OEM rotors, or a new caliper using larger BMW off the shelf rotors.
There's a whole bunch of options that fit decently with the OEM brake bias, all that's really left to do is machine up a bracket for any of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow191 View Post
emachineshop? Or just find a local CNC shop. Most of them are willing to take one off jobs.
They want me to purchase a hub and rotor for them to use during the fabrication of the caliper bracket, it's just too costly paying them the hourly rate for a one-off. It would work out a lot better if someone who actually had the car and was interested in the project as well would be interested in the project

Quote:
Originally Posted by conrad325i View Post
A new bracket isnt more than $150 though. but i think he just wants to experiment or something.
Yupp
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0