SD ///M4
///Multiple
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Coupe | M3 | Z4M Roadster

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpparker30 View Post
I have three small children and currently drive the F10 550i. I am thinking about trading in on the new F80 M3 when it becomes available. My question is how is the seating in the M3? Will it comfortably seat my wife and three children in the back or would I be better off staying with a mid-sized sedan.
Why would your wife sit in the back with three kids? Why wouldn't she just sit in the passenger seat?

Seriously, just go and test an F30 with the whole family in tow. The F80 M3 will have identical back seat room. The bigger question is, how long are you going to keep it and how big are your kids going to get in that time? Are they small enough now to need child/booster seats? You might be able to fit one kid in a child/booster seat, but if you have two kids in child/booster seats the oldest one won't want to sit in the middle between the other two kids because there probably won't be enough room.

If you really want an M and room for five, get the M5!

Appreciate 0