View Single Post
      09-12-2018, 10:25 AM   #316
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

I was talking about scammers, reminded me of what's happening with me.

Two weeks ago I created Bumble and Tinder profiles to see what's up.
Pictures of me, mostly face/torso only, clothed, suit, T-shirt etc.

I got 2 matches on Tinder (0 on Bumble) in 2 weeks, and both messaged me after I said Hi with the same message "ur numberr" (sic)

Reported both as scam and deleted my accounts yesterday to recreate the profiles from scratch (and rematch and open the opportunity to be matched with again).

This time around I added a message on my profiles, saying only: "Looking to meet interesting and friendly people"
But I changed my pictures to have full body shots, and 2 shirtless pics (one of my back as I was in a river in Bern, and the other one shirtless driving a boat on lake Como in Italy). The locations are not known to anyone, and I don't workout, so I'm not buffed, but I'm lucky I don't gain weight easily.

Since late afternoon yesterday to this morning, so 12 hours, I already have 10 matches on Tinder and 1 on Bumble. And the conversations are flowing so they seem to be real girls...

The thing that struck me was: 90% of girls state that they're "not looking for hookups". Which is ok, but it's very sad when you say "I'm looking for a boyfriend" too, someone should tell them that. Why is it that my profile is getting such attention after I posted more "physical" pictures?

You don't "look" for a long term relationship... boyfriends/girlfriends/spouses happen when 2 people know each other and are comfortable, longing to be together. That happens after some interaction.
Appreciate 0