Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad4comp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnippard View Post
I did the same but not getting that long. 12hrs at best. May need to adjust sensitivity settings. Where did you place the front camera?
Right under the mirror. The rear one is right below the brake light thing. Cool thing is, I can put up the sun visor in the rear and it fits right over the rear cam. Instant incognito/creeper mode. Saw some lady checking out the car from the rear... she didn't realize I was sitting in the driver seat until she came around and i waved.

BTW my car charges the battery like every morning to work, and it sits there for about 10 hours and still has like 60%+ when I leave. I turned the sensitivity down about one notch on all the sensors and parking mode enabled. I left the car one time all day friday night until sunday morning and it was still recording.
Thanks. You're getting some good hours. Mine seems to be doing lots of recording. I've dropped sensitivity so will see if I can get longer. Agree on the rear camera, they are in the same spot and the rear is perfect. Front is good under the mirror because you can't see it as a driver. May try it up tight against the roof line on the passenger side.
Appreciate 0