View Single Post
      03-24-2019, 09:44 AM   #25
calimarc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 Yas Marina Blue M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamerandBimmer View Post
Keep in mind that none of the incentives(except CCA rebate) apply to ED and you could likely get a better deal on US delivery. I'm doing it for the experience of driving the car in Europe.

My deal was 95% of ED Invoice. I have purchased 11 cars from Passport BMW and could probably get you the same deal if you were to walk in the dealership with me. Might be worth it if you were in the DC area but you can probably do close to the same from a BFest sponsor. If you combine ED with Performance Center re-delivery you wouldn't have to involve a local dealer.

The bigger deal is that I changed my mind from M550 to M5 seven weeks before delivery. My dealer had to trade for an allocation and jump through some hoops to keep my original delivery date.

If you plan on doing ED in July you need to order soon, as the Welt is booking in to June already.
Congrats and your going to have an awesome time with European Delivery. Not sure if this is your first pick up at Welt. Like you mention, deals can be much better stateside as opposed to ED. I am going to miss picking up my M5 at Welt this time. It really is an unforgettable experience
I don't seem to grow tired of. I'll be in Europe in July coincidentally.... same time my car should arrive at stateside dealership. I however won't miss the wait time after doing delivery at WELT waiting for on West Coast after already having been behind wheel !!

Last edited by calimarc; 03-26-2019 at 10:57 PM..
Appreciate 1