View Single Post
      04-29-2014, 04:48 PM   #20
falar
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M-sport/2013 X3 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonkarn View Post
I dont feel bad for the salesperson, that's their job.

For every 6 test drive pain in the butt customer, is the customer like me who comes in fully informed and ready to deal, only wanting their best number. Easy work. And it's not just the commission in each car that makes their salary. I'm sure their are incentives for them as well, including how many cars they sell a month, etc.

If they are honest and give me good numbers, I will deal with them. And if they are honest but just can't give me the deal I want in a particular car, I will deal somewhere else, BUT refer them customers. I'm not going to just donate money to them bc I failed to be a smart shopper.

Try being a salesperson in a crappy car brand dealership, trying to convince people their product is worth buying. That's tougher.
And don't forget about the suckers who walk in and pay MSRP without asking and then also allow themselves to get screwed on both a trade in and the financing.
2014 335i M-Sport Mineral Grey / Sport Auto / Black Dakota / Aluminum Hex / Prem,Tech,DA packages / DHP / M-Sport Brakes / MPPK / MPE / Black Kidney Grilles, SS Pedals, M-Performance CF spoiler / Cameras, heated seats, etc etc

2013 X3 35i...wife's car
Appreciate 0