View Single Post
      01-01-2022, 04:35 PM   #19
zb2603
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M340i, 2022 BMW 540i

Garage List
2022 BMW M5  [0.00]
Congratulations OP gotta give it to you the spec you build will come out to be absolutely timeless I think. I see that you are a new member as well, I am trying to figure out how to order one but I cannot find any allocations out here in Southern California. I have been given different time frames by different dealerships as to how long it would take for the car to be on stateside. Some said 6 months, some said 8 months, some said 12 months so I am lost at this point.

Did you place your order to the order bank and wait for an allocation or did you have a dealership with an allocation and were just waiting for BMW to get back to you with the order number? The question might sound dumb so excuse me in advance just trying to figure out how to order one for the first time while trying to avoid being conned to putting a deposit just to wait and be told that there are productions delays by a dealership just because they had other people ahead of me and would not disclose it to me type of situation.
Appreciate 2
omgmike359.00
KB30052.00