View Single Post
      06-29-2020, 08:48 PM   #74
YanoM5
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2018 Individual Nardo M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Need For Speed View Post
Yes. I use Map 2 on 93 octane, fast enough for me and car runs great....I need to put down some Dragy numbers and see what she's doing. Also lowered her with H & R 550 springs and 13mm spacers in front with Michelin 285s in rear and 295 in front (Limeys former setup). It rocks. Also added Remus full exhaust and Eventuri V2 intake. Love it.
Your inbox is full

Sup Mike,

Yeah I can send you pics. Drop your number or email. I’m not sure what OEM looks like but for $299 it was amazing quality and fit. I bought Monaco Motorsports carbon fiber front spats, and the fitment and Carbon was very good. They dropped shipped the mirror covers from China directly and I was about to be annoyed but the packaging and fitment to me was amazing.

The rear diffuser is from Autoteknic. They’re very well know on the BMW game and team up with iND. The rear diffuser was OEM quality if not better and OEM fit.

The side skirts were from JL motoring. I got their side spats for my F10 M5 and the carbon fit and finish was amazing. I asked what they could do for me as a returning customer. Msrp is $600 they gave it to me for $500 free shipping. This is a big and long box so I probably saved like $150+. Now the fit was amazing but honestly the Carbon wasn’t as shiny or thick/heavy as the rear diffuser or mirror caps. Honestly though it’s still great, fits well and it’s a piece barley seen up close, will get kicked and rock chips so I’m content.

I did all my installs, basic tools and some time and if you know how to wrench you’ll be fine. Just take your time and don’t rush. I watched a lot of videos as well on YouTube of others who installed it.

The sideskirts is the hardest install but there are videos out there. You don’t need a lift. Just some 2x4s or at least something you can drive up on to get a screw driver or electric one to put in screws. Mine had to be drilled, 4 holes accompanied by 30 pound double sided tape.

Hope this helped.
Appreciate 0