12-22-2019, 07:49 PM   #5
r33_RGSport
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G09 XM, G05 X5 40, 991.2 T

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMOR View Post
Haven’t heard of that company. Is anyone on the forum using them? I just read through their limited warranty statement - and you don’t even need to be a lawyer to understand that it does not provide much confidence. The way it’s written gives them 1000 excuses not to pay $60K for new engine. I would rather go with a more reputable and well known company, at least their reputation would be on the table if anything happens. But thanks for the info!
If you are really worry, no company will be able to give you a full warranty.
Even Dinan do void your factory warranty and replaced with their warranty.
But, when things go bad, Dinan and BMW will put you in the middle until someone willing to settle the bills. I didn't make this up, one of my customer with F85 X5M just faced this issue. So, he insist me to spread the news. He pulled out the tune, and yesterday he pulled out the spring since it droop on driver side. While doing that, we found out that one of the exhaust flap on the Dinan muffler doesn't work.

So, he is just tired dealing with it.

Not trying to scare anyone of bad mouthing Dinan. But it started to happen more often lately.
Active Autowerke • KW • H&R • Ohlins • Remus • and more...
Appreciate 0