Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GT4 and M2 in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonymiabmw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckortane
Yep - the fianc and I picked her '14 X5 50i from the PCD this past November - we had a great time - and she especially liked staying in Asheville, NC for the evening before heading back to N. VA the next day.
It was such a fantastic experience and since ED isn't available through my dealer ( ) - would have been a perfect honeymoon/ED combo vacation since we are getting married on 5/3) - PCD is at least the minimum of what we would like to do for this special car purchase. Although my concern is that they don't have the M4s at the Performance Center just yet - and thus might delay things further.
Talk to one of The performance center instructors at Sebring 12 hour this weekend in the BMW corral. They drove down in 3 M6 gran coupes. Said they are getting M3/M4 for performance center in 2 weeks!
This is great news. I do not think they would have the new models at PC anytime soon. I would love to do a two day M school with the F82 before my ED trip to get familiar with the limits of the car as I plan to do a few tracks including the Ring. I will check with my corporate contact to confirm this and will let all know when booked.