View Single Post
      03-17-2014, 10:19 AM   #1
ckortane
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M4 Coupe

M3/M4 Performance Center Delivery?

I have a deposit down at a local DC area dealership and I'm at the top of the list for their M4 allocation (was offered Launch car but opted for my own config). As like everyone else, have not received allocation yet for my order, but also do not have a definitive answer if can do PCD for my '15 M4.

Has anyone looking to do PCD for their M3/M4 been able to get confirmation that this can be done? Would this improve or delay receipt of the vehicle?

My lease ends June 23rd, and I know my tires are just barely going to pass - but should based on my pre-lease inspection. Would not be happy if having to wait additional 30-90 days after original lease expiration that I then get dinged for a set of new tires! Is there any protection against that? Also - I bought 6k more miles - with the lease extension months - would the pricing revert to the original contracted price, or the modified price to include additional mileage.

Still debating M5 option due to the amazing deals out right now...completely different car but never even considered an M5 due to cost - but the lease deals are very tempting right now!
Appreciate 0