11-01-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
Gdubz
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Tanzanite M440i (Soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent P View Post
Think LA Tint will do it for you. Had my RSX done at 30% a few years back and they did a really good job. I had to pay cash (no paper trail) b/c it was darker than legal, but he gave me his card as a receipt and told me to bring it in if I ever had problems. They have a couple of locations in the area - Alexandria, Sterling, Centerville, and Woodbridge. They use F1 tint and I don't think they carry a 20% - could be wrong but I think it's only 30 or 15.

Let me know what you find out/where you go. I'm looking for 20% as well. Think 15% may be a tad too dark for the FFX Cty LEOs, but think the 30% is too light.
I drive past the LA Tint place in Centreville all the time when I'm heading out to a friend's house there... I just didn't know if they were any good or not. I'll call and see if they can do 20% and let you guys know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma135 View Post
Hey Gdubz where did you go in MD I'm just looking for a good shop to take mine to as well.
I went to this place called Fresh Designs Inc. in College Park. Their place was pretty ghetto but they did an amazing job on both my 03 Civic SI hatch and my 05 STI sedan when I had them done there. A friend recommended them to me. From their website, it looks like they got a new facility... (freshdesignsinc.com)
Appreciate 0