United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5 / F15 50i

Garage List
2020 BMW M5  [10.00]
2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F90Joe View Post
Other than the fact that I was never told the dire importance of doing so, this was during the entire pandemic - working from home and was not rushing to go into unnecessary places.

When I brought it in for the service, no one said "hey btw your warranty is voided now" - and the car has been there 3x since that service, all of which were covered under warranty. Now that there is a larger issue, they are claiming no warranty - how do you pick and choose?
i'd also demand to see where it is IN WRITING that you signed that if you don't do the break in service exactly on time that it voids your warranty. and if it doesn't have to be exact then where IN WRITING does it say the allowable window ranges from! and of course, if this was an issue why was it never brought up by anyone to include BMW of NA until now after seeing the car several times after the break in period.
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 0