01-13-2020, 01:44 PM   #94
Burnsey
Just A Regular Guy
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Competition X-Drive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AG3074 View Post
I’ve added the M Performance carbon rear diffuser and front corner splitters, which I opted to wrap in body colour as didn’t like the carbon contrast!

Also added the rear reflector delete sourced from Imran@Evolve and then done a bit of coding myself via BimmerCode.

The exterior is ceramic coated as is full interior, makes the seats much easier to manage and clean
I really like how you wrapped the front splitters - first time I've seen iot and they look awesome!

I've been toing and froing with parts to add on and still not decided what I want, if anything.

To date I've swapped out the chrome for black, including kidney grills, side vents and rear badge.

I'm on backorder with Evolve for the rear reflector deletes, as they don't hold stock of the gloss black, which match everything else.

It's bloody forums which tempt you, but I am generally an OEM man, or more an 'original' fan, but the M performance options are so good, but that said, I am likely only to add the rear diffuser, if anything.

Is your rear diffuser wrapped or have you retained the carbon finish?

I also had the ceramic coating inside and out and it makes a huge difference on Singapore Grey. My last mineral white M3 Comp Pack had the same treatment, but it's much more apparent on this one.

I'm slightly traumatised after looking at the dismantled photo's, so just off for a lie down

Last edited by Burnsey; 01-13-2020 at 02:10 PM..
Appreciate 0