View Single Post
      01-30-2020, 09:27 PM   #109
AddyDaddy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: i5 M60, M5's, 535.335, M550i

Garage List
My 2019 M550 with modest stage 1 Evolve tune is within a couple tenths of your times on a 1% up slope in 60-85 degree temps. I got a baby seat, amazon returns in the trunk, all that normal life shit going on When I do my runs . I might hit your times with that DA and air temp and down slope. Great you posted. Maybe double check that you have it in full race settings, that could be holding your times up, especially when we're counting tenths of a second. Slow shifts could screw your times up. My car probably doesn't even have 600hp (it might un cold enough air) but anyway I digress. I mean you have a 10 second car and I'm feeling like I'm talking down about it, but it's just I expected a lot better numbers( I wanted fall out of my chair numbers)

If you have money to play with, I'd test another tune if you care to. I went Dinan and then to evolve testing things out since I'm never happy . Maybe you'd like to do the same and leisurely test some other things out so you know for yourself. Call evolve , DME or someone and just pay another $1000 and have them send you a flash. Sorry I'm rambling, I took an ambien to go to sleep and I've been typing since

And I think we would all chip in a few bucks each to help pay for the dyno time, I'll agree if everyone else does. Oh god it's happening, I'm offering money, keep me from going on to Amazon, the ambien is kicking in. Friends don't let friends ambien and Amazon prime! It's an unspoken rule
Zzzzzzzzzzz. Oh what's the return policy on that tune if you find out it's bogus?
2019 M550 686BK Black Chrome 20"wheels, filters, Evolve Stage 1, Res delete
2024 i5 M60 Cape York Green
Appreciate 0