View Single Post
      03-12-2019, 11:25 PM   #38
Pimpsy
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
the generality of the question, not in any relation to evolve or f90.

evolve has an impeccable reputation and if you bought an f90 you shouldn't be questioning any tax related to owning the car. reliability and cost of tune is discussed over and over in relation to many bmw motors and chassis.
Apologies but I don't understand what you're saying. F90 tax?

Has the cost of the new Evolve tune (at least what I think is a new tune?) been discussed at all, much less over and over? Because I am unable to find it anywhere and thought I would ask in the thread before reaching out to Evolve sales personally.

Also, my understanding is that not all tunes are created equal, in fact, I understand the opposite to be true. My experience with 550 tunes was that some were overly aggressive and had a tendency to cause problems while others were almost totally benign. Some were ECU flash tunes, others piggybacks, etc. Are you saying that asking about reliability issues regarding this tune is some sort of faux pas?

Again, I apologize, I just don't see what you are driving at exactly, no pun intended. Do you even own an M5? Or are you just trolling this section to inject snarky commentary, or am I missing something?

Thanks again, sorry for any confusion.

Still curious about the cost and more details regarding the tune! Looks awesome.

Last edited by Pimpsy; 03-12-2019 at 11:33 PM..
Appreciate 0