View Single Post
      02-07-2019, 02:27 PM   #52
vtknight
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_me View Post
I said in the beginning to compare ST in this thread is the wrong place. I replied to another member about it, you missed that I see. Instead you continue to write to me. Why? just admit opinions is about personal preferences and leave it there.

and me posting pictures of me in a M5 isn't going to proove anything, you know how easy its to fake photos and how easy its to claim I've driven this and that. Its like me asking you to post pictures of Fiesta ST MK8. Won't prove anything and kinda childish too.
All I want to say to you is that I prefer smaller nimble cars, not 2000 kg luxury saloons, if it's speed I want I have my motorcycle for that. But to each his own.

Like you said and what I've said here earlier, comparing ST with a M5 is dumb thing, particulary on a BMW board. Deep down I think its the word fanboy that got you upset. Sorry for that if its helps.

Anyways, there is no more to say - send me a PM if you like - end of discussion and have a good day!
Yes. Throwing around the word fanboy - when it isn't justified or accurate - is annoying. Especially when your premise is completely incorrect - in this case meaning - subjective. I have no desire to PM you to discuss this further. I have all the information I need from reading your past posts - exactly what the situation is here.

Have a great day.
Appreciate 0