View Single Post
      02-07-2019, 09:47 AM   #50
vtknight
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 M5 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_me View Post
I know its subjective. I didn't know that was unclear must been my swedishenglish.
But let's discuss the fun factor after you driven the Fiesta ST and then you come back and tell me I was wrong.
And what cars I've driven or not, nothing you know about so don't give me that excuse.
Talking about subjective opinions, just like this Autobild comparison the final verdict is a subjective result and not a universal fact that the M5 is the best car. I hope you agree.
You are correct - I only made my statements because I cannot wrap my head around how you are comparing an ST t o an F90...but I will ask - Have you driven the new F90 M5? Do you have pictures to show you in one?

I have driven the ST and I believe you are wrong. That is because it is a (my) subjective point of view - and quite frankly a ridiculous comparison.

Autobild uses objective and subjective criteria. The objective criteria states that the M5 is a better performing car - which I enjoy - so objectively it is the better performing car - and subjectively - I enjoy being in and owning the better performing car.
Appreciate 0