Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F85MTuNED View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjr24 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by F85MTuNED View Post
I find this very funny because I used to be a maxima guy and I can tell you that they are pretty quick for such a heavy front wheel drive vehicle. I don't know much about the new generations but the 02-03 was and still is my favorite maxima ever... a lot of Z's and Infiniti's as well as other vehicles got caught off guard.

😆
Maybe I'm just a dick but a Maxima wouldn't be worth a glance let alone showing him some power.
That's fine that you feel that way but it was and will always be a great car to me.. humble beginnings and I will never forget where I came from.

Sidebar: Funny thing the last guy that sounded like you got dismantled buy my 03 maxima FBO on the hit (75 shot) and he was driving a hemi 06 charger that needed god himself to come down and help the poor thing 🤣..

Back when I thought Maximas was the fastest thing ever lol...*sighs* good times
That doesn't mean you were going to try to flex on a friggin 600hp super car. GTFO.

Pretty sure the "last guy like me" and his 340 horses is apples and oranges compared to the M5.
Of course not I'm not a clown lol.. but it's all fun and games you can't knock the small fries for trying lol.