View Single Post
      06-08-2019, 11:52 PM   #19
quibbs
Private
Rep
Drives: 2013 Tesla MS '18 Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pet3r View Post
I rented a p100d for a day a month before buying my M5C. The interior on the Tesla’s is shockingly poor for the price. And in a hot AZ summer, the AC had to shut off because of overheating. With sunrooof shades either, it was an awful driving experience.

The acceleration was like nothing else though! The tech was annoying, even though I love all things tech! All interactions on a screen was simply annoying, slow, and unintuitive. BMWs buttons have unique functions and you can do a lot without even looking at anything. Not so with Tesla’s. But, they are the future and one day I will likely daily drive one.
Your experience is not anything like mine. As I posted earlier, I love my P85 and have had it for almost 7 years. I have never known their interface to be slow, in fact, with the lone exception of the web browser, it's just as fast, if not faster than the M5's display. I also found the screen to be extremely intuitive.
We all have certain likes and expectations, and I get not everyone will appreciate the same things. YMMV, but I have found the Model S to be a compelling vehicle.
Appreciate 0