View Single Post
      08-27-2016, 10:20 PM   #109
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by synclastica_86 View Post
First, a loaner and particularly a rental are not privileges. Companies that loan or rent out a car have calculated the risks involved and demanded adequate compensation accordingly. Any people go wide open on a cold car. While I agree that it's not a good practice, it can hardly be considered abuse.

Honestly, I loled when I read that took the care to find a good parking spot for a rental. I seriously just can't do that. You are entitle to continue to think that your righteousness makes you somehow superior and not babying a loaner somehow makes be a scum bag. But if you want to go down that path, I can assure you that many of the thing you have done makes you just as disrespectful of others. Have you every exceed the speed limit? Have you ever run a red? What about littering? Stop pretending to be Jesus...
Keep digging a hole for yourself.

Since your original post, how many people have appreciated your self justification posts? How many posts in response to yours has there been denouncing your childish behavior? I rest my case.
Appreciate 0