View Single Post
      05-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #14
_BMWnEwBiE_
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASHID007 View Post
1. So does anyone know if the Michelins are a big improvement over the run flats and worth the $200?

2. What do you plan to do if get a flat?

3. Will the dealer move the tire pressure monitors into the Michelins and will they work correctly?
First of all i am not sure how much are the contientals because they are not avaliable so far i guess i couldnt find the price anywhere. But Michelin PSS wholesale price is $212.00 and Pirelli P7 RFT $266.00

1)Does it worth to $200 i am not sure since michelins are cheaper than the continentals dealers should be at least doing a free swap since they will be selling the other tires as a brand new tires.

2) If you get a screw on your tire you do have a TPMS(tire pressure monitoring system) on your vehicle as long as it is not a big hole you should be able to go to a tire reapir facility safely which 95% of thwe time that is what happens. Unless someone slash your tires or you hit something and blow your tire call the road side assistrance.

3) your sensor are on your valve stems not on your tire so there is nothing to do about your sensors.
Appreciate 0