Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patton250 View Post
Gotcha. That makes sense. They should.
I honestly think the GMC Hummer EV Pickup is ridiculous; probably as much as the Earth-Savers hated the GM Hummer Division H2 and H3 back in the day. The advent of the EV as a different propulsion platform has always been as a theoretical improvement in local air quality purpose as well as a global climate-change prevention purpose. To make a 3.0-second, 9,000-pound off-road truck (that would sink in the mud quite easily on the tire size it has) as an EV is a joke; which is GM's intent in my opinion (i.e. poke-in-the-eye). Let's see if the Earth-Savers comeback and start vandalizing (EV) Hummers again; a paradox for them for sure.
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission. "Yeah, but NO ONE puts an automatic trans shift knob on a manual transmission."
Appreciate 3
Patton2502939.50
Cos270608.50