Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25
Great to hear your thoughts and feedback - glad you got up to the big show in Chicago.

Also nice to see the Region represented. I went to Valpo, so I know CP and the square really well.
Sadly I don't mean to sound like a pessimist but the Chicago Auto show has been getting weaker and weaker and more irrelevant. The ONLY reason I went to fight the crowds is to see the M2 and my wife and I got the F@@@ out of there. We were there less then an hour. Took more time to park and get in then that lol.

Yes I remember we chatted last year when you just picked up your M235i. Valpo and CP area are about the only places I can say are still nice pace and place to live.

I like you considered the Cayman 981. But honestly the boosted M cars are what you want for the street and every DD duty will be fulfilled. You can't go wrong with the M2.

Don't listen to people and the criticism how the rear looks incomplete or plain but listen to the soul of that car and the exhaust of the beautiful N55 sound. I love the S55 cars but they sound like my blender. Every car has a plethora of haters and that'll never change. At the end of the day I appreciate M. And I certainly appreciate this price point for the M2.