View Single Post
      02-21-2016, 08:42 PM   #1
Jadar
Dejan
Serbia
Rep
Drives: 2018 Audi S3

Garage List
I won't bombard the thread with more LBB M2 photos. Just wanted to share my thoughts and a few pics of my favorite angles of the M2.

This was at the Chicago auto show and our friend Tag did a superb job of posting up phenomenal photos for us to enjoy so there is no need in me plastering pics everywhere.

My initial thoughts were I did not know if I like the car in all the spy shots and press photos. BUT I saw it in person and I was blown away! The car looks so awesome, so aggressive and everything you'd want from a small package.

I'm not a coupe person but I'd get this car. In all honesty I'd get it over an M3 and I said before I'd never get an M2! It was that cool to me. I hated the front bumper in photos, and seeing it was like WOOOW, it looks so good and not as busy as one would think.

There was a gray M3 directly behind it and it was very boring and bland compared to the M2. Perhaps BMW strategically did this as there was a dark blue 640i in front of the M2 and a gray M235i to its right. Surrounding the latest product in a vibrant color to make it stand out. Good strategy if so.

In the fluorescent lighting the LBB looked beautiful. This the color I'd opt for no doubt. Hopefully it looks as good outside in the real world lighting.

The 1st picture is my favorite angle of the car.

There were some bystanders and I overheard a lot of comments referring to the interior and how it looked cheap. I think they're missing the point of this entry level M car and these folks sounded to me like typical people that just drive the car because of the roundel on the hood. But whatever to each is own. The interior isn't the classiest or coolest and I can attest, my wife drives a 228 M sport. But again the FUN and Price factor on these cars is the key and BMW giving us something we have been asking for since the E46 days.

To you guys that are 2 short months away from delivery I congratulate you and you will not be disappointed!

I need to ED one of these
Attached Images