View Single Post
      03-24-2024, 02:09 PM   #7
GTTC
Private
Rep
Drives: 2019 F90 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emarkman View Post
thanks, not saying it could never happen but I did get the car and I did not get it independently checked out. BMW of RIDGEFIELD is assumabky not going to lie to me. I extended my factory warranty and feel pretty confident that’s all is well with the car and that if/when something happens, and needs fixing, my bmw warranty will look after the big stuff.
I’d be super interested to meet and talk to someone who had a big bmw dealership lie to them about a timing that suddenly voided a warranty down the road. Again, I’m sure everything’s happened in this world, but I dont feel the need to be overly concerned.
You are correct. I also got mine from a BMW dealership with CPO warranty. Did not had it independently checked because the car was traded in and CPO’d 5 days before my purchase. It would be pretty hard for them to CPO a car and then flip an say it was tuned or anything wrong. I did eventually took it to a local BMW Master’s shop just as peace of mind and his words were “only going to charge you $10 for the inspection. It’s been a while since I’ve seen a car as clean and mechanically sound as yours. I actually enjoyed messing with it for a bit”. That made me smile.
If this is your 1st one… welcome to the smile club. If you are a returning customer.. too you long enough and welcome back…
BTW MBB looks amazing at night.
Appreciate 1