04-07-2017, 09:06 AM   #9
davis449
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 Audi SQ5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlothery View Post
Nothing but praise for BMW SA and my buying experiences there. My client adviser Yvonne understood exactly what I wanted in a car, and she and the Sales Manager put together a trade-in deal on my Mercedes that was too good to refuse. Very happy with the service experiences there also. They even made me a deal on my CF splitters good enough to cover installation for about the same price many are quoting for aftermarket parts alone. As I said, nothing but praise.
I, too, had a good sales experience there. I had a really crappy salesman when I went to test drive a M235i they had, but the Z4 was too good to pass up. They hooked me up with Biju the second time and I told him what had happened. He got the GM to come talk to and apologize to me for being treated like a chump the first time. They did right by me on my 1er trade-in and I swear I met the only honest F&I guy EVER in my life. I didn't think that was possible. I know they've had massive service woes in the past and they still are, but they are really trying to improve and I think it will when they move to the new facility this year. I, personally, haven't had issues with that as I have a badass SA.
Appreciate 0