07-01-2015, 06:15 PM   #5
Mark's M
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3 Individual

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshab356 View Post
Who were the Canadians in the Frozen black F82, Frozen white F80 and F82, two Tanzanite Blue F83's, and the Frozen silver F82? Dropping my car off at Nice Airport today I saw the 6 of them parked by each other at the drop off. All had Canada flag stickers with 3 letter acronyms...won't list the acronyms in case nobody wants to be identified. Also saw you guys with a white F83 and a Mineral grey F83. Good to see you guys on Friday in Monte Carlo. I was the Azurite Black F80 with my father in the Alpine White M6 ahead of me, both doing Euro Delivery also.
Lol you buggers!! I was in the frozen white M3 and our Nav's were being a bit goofy. I lost sight of the group at one point but caught you two heading off to my left when I was supposed to go right. Couldn't tell if you were one of our Azurites (you had the right plates...sort of lol) so I followed and got even more screwed up. Finally got turned around and into the Fairmont. Blast of a city but it was somewhat of a relief to park and walk the rest of our time there. Forgive me for not waving back at you, I was consumed with my ranting at that particular moment