View Single Post
      02-18-2018, 06:13 PM   #1
E90joee
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335i xdrive

So ill be leaving to bangkok on march 19, will land there the 20th at 11pm. A day and a half almost wasted which sucks, will still plan on going out that night for a few drinks nothing crazy. So first full day will be the 21st, i plan on being there for a day really because we mainly want to go see the islands. Can anyone suggest things to do in bangkok...we'd like to see the tiggers or elephants if its not far. Also were only staying in bangkok for a day then headed to the islands on thursday morning since we have to fly back home on the 26th. Were having trouble on deciding to go to phuket and island hop from there or just avoid it and go to koh sumai and visit the islands near there due to time constrictions. Im 24 and my girlfriends 22 were going for spring break...we like the party scene, hiking to see some views, anything nature, and like i mentioned trying to see tiggers and elephants. Any hotel suggestions will be good too, thanks in advance! Any suggestions and places will help
Appreciate 0