View Single Post
      03-22-2008, 11:05 AM   #15
itr-tribute
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

I’m currently stationed in the United Kingdom and am buying my 135i through the military sales program. Any legitimate military program is run directly through BMW with a Pre-negotiated price. The sale people at these dealerships do Not get commission off sales and you cannot finagle with the price. For example the 135i 6sp is $31,050 and options are normal price, no taxes or crazy dealer fees are ever in your final price.

As far as I know you can’t finance through BMW when using the military program. I may be wrong on this one as the UK division for military sales is smaller than the one in Germany (for obvious reason). I had to get my own financing but like I said, this is thought the UK division.

Military sales are open to guard and reserve but you must be deployed to someplace in Europe. This is the biggest down fall to the program but if you can get a TDY to Germany even for a class that is a few days long you can place the order while you are there. They will deliver to where ever you want them to it does not have to be somewhere in Europe but if delivered to the states then you will be taxed on the car.

Here is the link to place I bought through… http://www.bmwtaxfree.co.uk/usMilitary/index.html
I hope this info helps out and just as an idea of price I pick up my car this coming Friday and my final price to drive off the lot is $34,750.00. (135i manual 6sp, comfort access, sports package, coral red leather, HG black trim, AW)
Appreciate 0