07-10-2017, 02:36 PM   #27
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
I was living at the beach alone, there were a few times where I woke up to an "entity" sitting on my chest. It would have been a rather large cat, and had red glowing eyes, although I never actually saw it. This only happened in one room, and there were times when my real cat would not enter that room.

Shortly after my wife told me she was pregnant, I would wake up early in the morning and place my hand on her belly and "talk" to the baby. I kept hearing "Harley, Harley, Harley." I talked to some people about it. They told me to talk to the baby before the next Dr. visit to see if there was anything. I got this vision of scaffolding going up, someone there with a hardhat and plans, and a bunch of trash all around the site. I told this to my wife before we went. Dr. came in and said the baby was growing well, but my wife's pH was high and she needed more water. That day my son became Harlee.
Very interesting. I had a similar experience when in my early 20's. A coworker claimed his 100+ year old house was haunted. Being an interested skeptic I asked him to let me spend a night or two on his couch. First night we are in his living room watching Friday the 13th and I make a remark like "where's your ghost at Bob?" and immediately his television turns off for no reason and then his German Shepard exited the room very quickly. That tripped me out but I spent the night anyway. About 2 am I awoke with a massive pressure on my chest. Like someone had just sat down on me. Couldn't see anything but I couldn't move for about a minute. Thrn it disappeared as if nothing happened. I got out of dodge immediately and never went back. My friends said sleep paralysis but it's never happened again in the 25 years since so I am not sold on that explanation.

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.
Appreciate 0