2014 X5 50i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by m5 guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverik259 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSM View Post
@Maverik259

Great thread! I continually come here looking for your next project and progress reports!! Enjoy in good health.
Appreciate it man. I've been contemplating pulling back a bit just cuz this forum doesn't seem very active compared to the F15 thread which surprised me but I assume it's just due to the average age of M5 ownership vs X5 or M3 for that manner.
Car is coming along nicely!

I would agree with this assessment. The M5 side of the house is not nearly as active. I too feel it's the age of the owner here. Affording these new normally means you are busy. Plus leasing is quite common from the business angle so folks don't get mod crazy.

I have a journal going as well if you want to check it out. Probably a few pages back though since I'm back in a procurement phase for the next round of mods. 👍
Oh bro. I've seen all of your thread. Yoirs almost made me consider buying a green one out of Cali but they wouldn't budge on price. Which was fine. I certainly wouldn't have been able to make it as clean as yours
'14 X5 50i (wife’s now)
Appreciate 2
m5 guy1691.50
Barry_S64.00