Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytyme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid_eg View Post
Car turned out great! def correct choice on Satin Black for wheels! I did mine in gloss and what a mistake.. going to redo them in satin as soon as Pzero's wear out.

Plenty of good places in OC to grab a beer with proper parking, so whoever sets it up i'll surely work on being there
Luckily I was able to talk to a number of people and see a lot of pictures first. I ask way too many questions but I usually find the right answers. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Sure--- I love buying for good people.

I'm down as well. There is at least 10 or so of us and a few guys just up the 405. I'm sure we can make it happen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeytyme View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybrid_eg View Post
Car turned out great! def correct choice on Satin Black for wheels! I did mine in gloss and what a mistake.. going to redo them in satin as soon as Pzero's wear out.

Plenty of good places in OC to grab a beer with proper parking, so whoever sets it up i'll surely work on being there
Luckily I was able to talk to a number of people and see a lot of pictures first. I ask way too many questions but I usually find the right answers. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Sure--- I love buying for good people.

I'm down as well. There is at least 10 or so of us and a few guys just up the 405. I'm sure we can make it happen
You guys accept f10s? 🙄 I'm in Irvine!

Absolutely stunning f90. This is probably one of the best specs/builds I've seen out there so far.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1