View Single Post
      07-19-2016, 09:46 AM   #1
casualDIYer
Major
Rep
Drives: 340i xDrive M Sport

Joining Club 2 & Lease Return Question

Happy to announce I'm joining club 2 with an EB 2016 228i, rwd, auto, etc. No love loss for the 3 I drive now but it seems most of the time the car has 1 or 2 people in it. Looking for something a bit more compact and more nimble. I pick the car up in 2 weeks. The dealer helped out with my current 3 lease by discounting the 2 at a highly competitive rate to help wash out the remaining payments. I got the car at Maranello with it being the second car from them.

The question I have now is, I am returning my current 3. I'm getting two rims refinished but I wonder, how picky is AutoVin Canada? Most dings or scratches are under 2-inches, the tires are almost new (I removed and stored them after getting the car), and brakes are good. A couple of months ago I went at it with my Porter XP and Menzerna 400/4000 so most swirls are gone (although with Jet Black, even after 2 months they are starting to return). I have some longer scratches on the load area of the trunk. Should I get rid of them or will BMW care much? I just bought a new car. I wonder if this changes their 'pickiness'??
Appreciate 0