Colonel
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 BSM MT

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aronis
I am not sure what is missing on your settings. I did the IOS 10 update and went through all the connected drive apps and they still work. Waiting on the update for the linked Gopro and Mlaptimer app....advertised a few months ago.

I can access my calendars BUT the thing does not look at iCloud calendars which I exclusively use, so that calendar function of the connected driver is WORTHLESS to me.

I spoke with the BMW genius people about it the second week I had the car but no update yet. They understood the issue with iCloud calendars vs the on-phone calendars and hoped to have a fix.

The email app also has difficulty with various providers so not very useful, especially since you have to enter your password every time you want to use it. I am sure the dealer would spend time looking at my email while they change the oil, so I am so glad the thing does not remember my password nor offer the option to remember the password! D'ooh!!!

Hope you can figure it out!

Mike
It worked before with my F30. The app will pop up and say leave in 30mins to get to your appointment on time and the notification would come on my Apple Watch too.
Appreciate 0