View Single Post
      05-18-2022, 07:18 AM   #28
Regg16
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW M5 Comp "Malachite Green"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGS View Post
I can appreciate your frustration, from the date I ordered the car and put the deposit down (7/14) to delivery (3/19) was 8 months and 5 days. I reread this thread but didn't see - when did you order the car?

While their communication stinks, think about what BMW is managing through - it's a logistical nightmare because there are so many different issues they're dealing with (RAMs, wire harnesses, ship availability, etc.) and every car's status is unique. It would be impossible for them to keep track of what's going on with every car. I'm not making excuses for BMW, but my job puts me in contact with lots of companies across the country in lots of different industries, and there are issues everywhere - production delays in SE Asia, availability of shipping containers, delays loading ships in Asia, delays unloading ships here, shortage of trucking capacity, labor challenges, blah, blah, blah ...

Again, I know the wait sucks, but trust me - once you get in the driver's seat, mash the go peddle, and navigate down a nice twisty road you'll forget all about the delivery delay and realize ... yes, the wait really was worth it! The car is that good.

Defiantly agree with this. Patience is key and the car will arrive eventually and will be awesome and worth the wait!
We can do it!
Appreciate 1
matmo8.50