View Single Post
      01-18-2012, 05:23 PM   #15
MalithS
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 LCI 530D Luxury

Hello,

So after having the car for a couple of weeks now I am absolutely loving the car. It is so quiet and the ride is superb even on the 19" wheels. I am so glad I went for the sport auto box as it is just amazing and suits the car perfectly and as others have said the 520 is quite powerful I'm sure its not as smooth or powerful as the 6 cylinder engines but it does the job quite well. Pro nav is also quite nice although the voice controls aren’t that good as my old Honda Civic's voice control were much better (was able to control almost everything with voice control including climate). The visibility pack with the cornering lights are also very nice. Only thing I'm not happy with so far is the MPG figures as they are nowhere near the BMW quoted figures. I am getting around 49-52 MPG on motorway journeys (cruise at 70-75) and around town it goes down to about 30 MPG I guess it’s not bad considering the size of the car but I was expecting a bit more. I don’t know if the MPG will improve as the mileage goes up. Thanks again for all the advice and help.

Here are some photos:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0