06-11-2010, 02:20 PM   #9
Revelate
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 LMB 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyT View Post
Thanks for the info... any NWBMWCCA events coming up soon? I may want to stop by and oogle!!!
You just missed a big weekend.

Last Saturday we had 24 BMWs on the roller for a dyno event in Kirkland. Some photos from the event are here on bimmerpost.com courtesy of Johhny Lin. I managed 327hp / 357tq with just the Dinan Stage 2 flash, and there were other impessive N54s as well, including a 335 that put down over 400hp with tons of torque.

On Sunday we hosted a "BMWs & Burgers" event at XXX Drive-In in Issaquah with somewhere between 150-175 cars in attendance. I haven't seen any photo threads yet, but here's a YouTube walkthrough video of the parking lot at XXX.

The events for the next couple weeks are club drives and track days that require membership (though you can attend one event as a guest before deciding to sign up).

There are two big summer display events that anyone can attend as a spectator, and also provide registration for non-BMWCCA members if you want to participate in an organized event without a committment.
  • The annual BMW Concours d'Elegance on July 25th in Renton. Event information and signup is here.

You can also see more information about drives and Pacific Raceways track events on the club forums.
Appreciate 0