View Single Post
      07-29-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
albert1028
First Lieutenant
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 Space Gray M3

Perfect Window Tint - Santa Ana, Ca (LA Area)

Hey All,

Just got my 09 E90 M3 tinted with Huper Optik 40% Cermic Tint yesterday and I must say, it was a great experience and I would go no where else since Sal is Amazing. And to let you know I live in Alhambra and am willing to drive down 45 mins to Santa Ana just to get my car tinted. I had called 1 day before to schedule. When i took the car in, they were patient with all my questions and showed me samples on my car.

They ran into an issue at the end when they were tinting my rear window, i had previously a permit sticker, when they applied the tint, that section supposedly wasn't clean enough so they redid the rear again. But to be honest, after they put it on, i could barely see any hint of any markings from my old sticker, but Sal said they wanted to redo it to their standard.

Plus, they know about the window guide issue and it being scratched and have not had any issues with the 09 E90 M3. I asked about the Coupes and they said no issues with scratching at all.

They are also the dealer tint for Bentley that is in Costa Mesa (?) and the previous Orange County Lambargini before their owner messed things up.

Price was also very competitive as well. They took out the rubber guides to show me and they didn't have a 24-48 hour no rolling down windows rule.

So I would definitely recommend Sal @ perfect window tint to everyone!

Will post pics up soon!
Appreciate 0