NCRob
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2021 BMW M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter8793 View Post
I got this email on 1-5-23

“Hi Hunter,

Thank you for your purchase with Titan 7 Wheels. We appreciate your support. Unfortunately, the item you have selected is out of stock. By checking out, you have been placed on a pre order which ships based on first come first serve basis. Since you have already pre-paid, you are on the top of the queue for the next incoming shipment. We will fulfill your order automatically and at times, wheels do come in earlier than the 2–6 week delays. Thank you and let us know if you would like to remain on the back order or would like us to refund you your order.

Thanks,”

I wonder why they didn’t tell me it would be a 5 month wait.
I hope they do come in earlier for you and please let us know if so! But, I reached out a handful of vendors that told me Titan told them it would be 5 months. I never actually spoke with Titan directly since I saw others on here had at some point. They should be listed online as backordered and not present as in stock for you to find out differently after the fact. Hopefully they would refund your money if you are inclined to cancel. I’m now looking between Rex Racing Wheels and Signature myself. Got priced $4750 shipped total price for the SV104 with 4 week lead time yesterday. Don’t want to pay that much really but. . .
Appreciate 1
dcohen13682.00