05-18-2018, 02:45 AM   #12
ljb
Rep
Drives: F90 M5C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth7 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by emFiveLA View Post
Thanks. I doubt it but I wonder if 2019 will give us any new colors or options.

I clicked on the Bmwusa.com interest list for the CP, and they just sent me an email today saying to stay tuned for updates so I am thinking we are very close.
I received the same email.

While I would love it if the extra US Cost of the CP ($7,500?) included all of the items in the OP post, I sincerely doubt it in the US. That is, the CP will have a higher starting price, but I expect that we will still pay extra above that for the packages, options, etc. E.g., doubt it will include Full Leather, Upgraded Stereo, Driver's Assistance, etc. items at no extra cost. Hope I am wrong!

Allocations must be released prior to late June if production commences 7/1/18! How would they know what to build?
Be great if allocations came sooner then later.

I was indicated that it would be later in July for production, but I don't think anyone or anyone outside of Munich knows what is happening.

The options, and list in the OP are Australian Spec of the M5 Competition. The US will more then likely be very different. Australian cars have a much higher price due to tax's and come better equiped to justify the price.

Wish I could be more help but I'm not from the US, it was very easy for me to get the options list from the dealer so shouldn't be much trouble to get one from yours.
Appreciate 0