04-02-2018, 08:14 PM   #16
MpowerLex
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosM4 View Post
Piston head clearly failed to make any sense on why they did not bring an E63 S. The CTS V is sold in 2 or 3 places in the world, the rest of the world, we have to make do with the E63 S and the M5, therefore we want comparos between the two cars we can actually buy at some point. Lastly, using the Motortrend comparo to represent which car is better between CTS V and E63 S is just pathetic, as in that comparo, the E63 S had some obvious brake problems (its braking was way off when compared to any other mags). Therefore they just completely missed the mark.

Coming to the subject of which is better between E63 S and M5 F90, there have been 2 or 3 people who owned or driven both come forward and a couple of comparos. It appears in the chassis, BMW has found a better compromise between ride, fun and possibly handling (although AMG has had higher skidmarks and quicker figure 8's so far). The AMG on the other hand has hands down the best engine. Let's see what is what. Both are impeccable, and I can't wait to drive an M5 F90 when it arrives on my side of the pond. It will probably be the car to replace my M6 GC, an year from now.
Watch the Head2Head on YouTube of the CTS-Vbeating the new E63 S
Appreciate 0