View Single Post
      07-27-2009, 01:40 PM   #29
DougLikesBMW
Fapmin
Rep
Drives: '03 E46 330Ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
You are a piece of work. Dogging members as idiots for their beliefs all the time.

Someone thinks this guy is stupid for eating butter. You call him/her stupid for drawing their conclusion about his "talent".

You type "lulz moar people and their belief in gods" on another thread.

It's pretty sad people still believe in nonsense like religion or "god" in today's age.

Yet this is your desription of butter boy......He's a god on the bodybuilding forums

It is called hypocritical I think?
All the time, o'rly? Only when it's called for.

Calling him a "god" is a metaphor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335_i View Post
actually I belive it is a fair assumption that the retard was indeed STUPID for consuming that much butter in one sitting... just to win a eating contest (against the clock)...please find facts as to how eating that much butter is good for you.....and I will retract my STUPID comment(no pun intended)...or else I will keep to my assumptions and you can stfu....have a great one Doug
Where did he say that it was good for you? Oh that's right he didn't. Yeah it's stupid to eat that much butter. It's stupid to eat the amount of hotdogs or anything that contest-eaters eat, but that's not the point, obviously when it comes to contest eating. I just thought it was uncalled for for you to call him a douchebag.
Appreciate 0