ttimbo
Major
Rep
Drives: F48 X1 25i AW; F20 M135i AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubha29
Quote:
Originally Posted by manub View Post
Finally after lurking around the forums and comparing cars we decided and went ahead for the X1 ordered the car today at Sytner in Sunningdale (UK).

Here's what I went for:

F48 X1 xDrive20d xLine B47 2.0d
Platinum Silver
Black Dakota leather w/ perforation

Driver Comfort Package
BMW Navigation Plus package
Automatic Gearbox
Electronic Damper Control (EDC)
Run-flat tyres
Reversing Assist Camera
Sport seats, front
Lumbar support, driver and front pass.
Sliding rear seat bench
Brushed aluminium interior trim with Pearl crhome finisher
Driving Assistant

was undecided between Mineral Gray and Platinum Silver but wife prefers Platinum and I love them both so...

I'm looking forward to how it fits with the aluminum trim

Managed to squeeze in the Nav Plus package, I heard too many good things about the HUD display to not have it had to cut off the Driving Assistant Plus because of budget, but I still managed to get a decent deal.

Dealer said we should be looking at week 16, but they'll try to get another build slot to deliver before end of March. Will keep you posted.

Can't wait to join the family!
By EDC do u mean the Eco PRo / Comfort / Sports switch - because what I heard X1 does not offer Adaptive Sport Suspension and hence can't provide the true EDC of BMW, it offers M sport suspension which has the Eco PRo / Comfort / Sports switch for throttle mapping. Or is it something else other than that.
We've been through this a few times. There is an adaptive damper option (EDC) available for the F48 X1. It's controlled through the performance switch, and if you have the option fitted, it gives you a firmer damping setting when the switch is set to Sport. The suspension spring settings remain the same so the EDC will give you a firmer ride when used, but does not alter the ride in EcoPro or Comfort/Normal.
Appreciate 0