View Single Post
      11-25-2015, 10:07 AM   #39
chrissal1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomoM3 View Post
I ask here because I've gotten no info from BMWNA or my dealer. I spoke with both today and I have no info from either.

BMWNA says they are post-sale customer service and that my dealer should know more than them about ordering a vehicle along with what options I can add via PIA. When I asked my dealer, BMW of Manhattan (who is owned by BMWNA) about MPPK & Sound Kit, they said they reached out to BMWNA and that all the info they were given was that it was not available nor do they have pricing.

My CA is all for me adding this and wants me to get it but is basically saying he can't sell me something that isn't available yet. He can change my order's priority from 1 to whatever to slow it down a bit. My 340 has been awaiting vessel assignment for a week already so any day now. I'm figuring I'm at least 2 weeks from my car hitting the port in Jersey City so I'm hoping BMWNA officially announces something soon.
Good luck and keep us updated... I should be taking delivery of my 340 in mid January and I told the CA that I would like the MPPK installed prior to delivery.
Appreciate 0