Thread: Kindness thread
View Single Post
      12-30-2020, 09:54 PM   #79
longm1985
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 328Xi

I had a recall done on Monday, but found a nasty death wobble going on when I hit highway speeds on the way there. I asked if they could see what was up with my wheel while they worked on it. Turns out both driver's side wheels were dinged when I hit a pothole in the snow Sunday. The dealer had their tech balance the ever loving crap out of both wheels and literally eliminated the wobble (still getting that fixed, and the city is paying for it). They didn't charge me for it either. So today, I called the service manager to say thanks and tell the advisor I appreciate everything. Apparently, people don't generally call with good things to say, which left me kind of sad. I imagine that's true about any dealership though, honestly, not just BMW/Mercedes/Audi etc. People don't call enough to appreciate, but are super quick to complain. So call your advisor or their manager once in a while if they do something great and let them know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e90yyc View Post
I hate when my d*ck flies out of my pants under hard braking, so I think the seats are great.
Appreciate 0