04-06-2015, 09:00 AM   #11
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
I have noticed you post a lot about us. I apologize if you feel as though you were mistreated in anyway when you interacted with our sales staff. If there is anything I personally can do to change the outlook you have on us please let me know. Pricing changes all the time. What we quote one person can change for the next based on a variety of variables as I'm sure you can understand. I like to think that people recommend us bc we are not only a long time supporter of this forum but we also assist a lot with questions and answers for everyone on the forum. Yes there are times on certain models we are not the best price available but we do always try to make sure we offer the best possible customer service possible. At the end of the day sometimes that is more important then price. Either way you are allowed to have your opinion and I can respect that. Happy motoring
I understand and I meant no disrespect to you or ST BMW. It's just that I was curious, that's all. If you look through the pricing thread you'll see that I wasn't the only one that mentioned about MSRP being quoted. I was really curious because in this day and age, it's often about price. If a dealer is recommended even when quoting MSRP (or at least did), then perhaps there is something more than meets the eye. Either way, I will give you guys a try again in the future should I decide to get another BMW. I want to experience what all the fuss is about in regards to customer service.
Appreciate 1